From 1926 to 1993 the High Point College Newspaper was known as the HI - PO. It changed names to Campus Chronicle in 1993 with the change of the college name to High Point University. The first three issues of the 1993 school year carried the name - ?????
Includes v. 2 no. 2, Sept. 15, 1994 thru v. 10 no. 9, Apr. 18, 2003